Friday, November 7, 2008

Sometimes I just don't get it.....

A couple of posts back, I mentioned that I had found a couple of dropship opportunities that looked like they could prove to be profitable. One of the companies got me started right away...I listed some items on Ebay, even used Featured Plus on a couple of them....and....

nothing.

Now, to be honest, I don't have a lot listed yet, so I know that's part of it, but gosh, not even one sale? What is up with that?

Now, the second company, I emailed their rep, she sent me some information in PDF form to fill out, so I print it, fill it out, scan it and email it back.


nothing.

So, I wait a day, and re-email the rep. She's very nice, said she didn't receive it to go ahead and email it again, so I did.


nothing.

This time, after waiting a day, I give her a call. She's confused, too..she still hasn't gotten it, it hasn't bounced back to me, so she gives me an alternate email to use. I send it again.


nothing.


At this point, I'm starting to ask "What is God trying to say to me?"

So since all the emails are going to a cyperspace black hole, she asks me to fax over the information. So I fax it through an email-to-fax service, because I don't have a fax machine. I decide to call and make sure that the fax actually came through. I joke with the rep who answered the phone that I wondered what God was trying to tell me. She replied, very nicely, "Hmm...maybe not to give up?" "Yeah," I said, "I have a tendency to just give up after the first couple of trys."

I admit fully to God that I am dense. I don't get it. You have to spell it out for me sometimes.

So do I keep going? Just list like heck on Ebay and pray that something sells? If not, then what else I am supposed to do?

I just don't get it.

No comments: