Monday, November 10, 2008

It got a little worse....

I remember an old Bill Cosby routine titled "Never challenge 'worse'", and today is so far one of those days...

Still no sales of any of my new items, and now the "check engine" light came up on my van. My husband ran the code at the auto store and it said it was a "misfire on cylinder 2", which is an engine problem. Great.

Harry ran the numbers and it will be about $200 to do a tune-up, which should take care of the problem, hopefully. Problem is, we don't have $200 now, and payday is not until Friday. Praying that the van can hold until Friday.

In the meantime, I've made the decision that I'm putting my Ebay store on vacation for a week and am going to take that time to try and get this house in some sort of order. I feel a leading to get the focus off of increasing income and just using my energy to cleaning up in the house.

On the good side of things, I have enough groceries to last until payday, so that helps.

No comments: