Saturday, November 22, 2008

Huge prayer of thanks!

Wow! This was a miracle!

My youngest daughter has a stuffed pony that she absolutely adores. She's had him since she was 6 months old. His name is Mr. Horsey (or as she calls him now, Regular Horsey). Well, somehow Mr. Horsey went missing and in retracing our steps on the day he was missing, I decided to try and go back to the grocery store where we had been, just in case someone had picked him up in the store or the parking lot. I really had lost hope at this point and I feared the worst. But he was there! Praise God! Some kind soul realized the value of a small stuffed horse, whose tail is gone. His mane looks like a mowhawk, and he has a torn ear from where the new puppy got a hold of him, and his hoof is stitched up from where he was losing stuffing....but he was and still is my daughter's favorite, and she was a very, VERY happy child when I gave him back to her.

I will always, ALWAYS be thankful for this small, yet very BIG, miracle!

No comments: