Friday, November 14, 2008

So much going on!

Wow, lots of praise reports!

Was pulled over for speeding (oops!) but only received a warning...

Harry managed to find 3 spark plugs and changed them out in my van, and now the van runs great...so we can put off the full tune-up for now.

Was approved for toy selling on Amazon, after they had disqualified me earlier in the day...

Got approval for another dropship account with a reputable company that has strict requirements...

Also need some prayers:

I had two sales for one of my dropship items, only to find out that those items were discontinued, even though on the website it said they were in stock. I was so upset! I took all of their listings off (this was the one where the emails were going into cyberspace...maybe I should have given up on that one.), refunded the two buyers, and am hoping that they don't leave negative feedback.

Need prayers that I can pay my Ebay fees so I don't lose my account. I had counted on some sales to make that happen, but it hasn't happened yet. And this was a short paycheck this week, because we had to pay the mortgage.

God is in control!

No comments: